Salary: £19, 000 - £22, 500.00 Dependent upon experience
Closing Date: Ongoing
Download: Click here
Full Time: 37.5 hours over a 7 day working rota
Interview Date: TBC
Qualifications and Experience
- NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Catering
- Level 3 Certificate in Food Hygience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- HACCP Awareness
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Previous experience working in a kitchen environment
- Knowledge of working with varied dietary needs
- Experience of stock control
- Committed to providing good quality food and beverages to patients and staff
- To ensure all kitchen areas and equipment are kept clean and tidy
- Flexible working patterns to meet service needs which includes weekends, evenings.
Please only apply if you are a qualified chef.
To discuss this opportunity, or to arrange an informal visit, please contact:
Cheryl LLoyds, Matron on 01843 234242
How to apply:
We regret that CVs are not accepted for any of our roles, for an application pack please download the above file. If you are using an iPad or iPhone you will need to download an app for opening zip files.
Alternatively, please contact Carina Pieries, Senior HR Assistant on 01304 222687, or
Previous applicants need not apply.
Spencer Private Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer. This position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring check.
Spencer Private Hospitals recognise and value all of their staff and are committed to developing a well-trained and flexible workforce. As an Investors in People accredited organisation, you can expect a generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service, company contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, my work offers scheme, family and friends discounts on Physiotherapy and Health Screening services as well as uniform and free onsite parking
Independent hospitals are dedicated to finding the very best staff. This means searching for the most enthusiastic and motivated staff who are passionate about delivering excellent care to patients. The video below is an insight in working for an independent hospital.