Clinical Effectiveness Nurse
Salary: Dependent on experience
Closing Date: Ongoing
Download: Click here
Part Time: 22.5 hours per week - Across a 7 day working rota
Interview Date: TBC
Qualifications and Experience
- RGN Level 1
- Proven experience post registration
- Teaching and Assessing in Clinical Practice or equivalent.
- Knowledge of compliance with CQC regulations
- Proven ability to undertake effective clinical audit programs
- Experience of assembling clinical data and producing clinical and quality reports
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Development of competence based practice initiatives.
To discuss this opportunity, or to arrange an informal visit, please contact:
Cheryl Lloyds, Senior Matron on 01843 234242
How to apply:
We regret that CVs are not accepted for any of our roles, for an application pack please download the above file. If you are using an iPad or iPhone you will need to download an app for opening zip files.
Alternatively, please contact Sarah Washington, HR Assistant:
Telephone: 01304 222690
Previous applicants need not apply.
Spencer Private Hospitals recognise and value all of their staff and are committed to developing a well-trained and flexible workforce. As an Investors in People accredited organisation, you can expect a generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service, company contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, my work offers scheme, family and friends discounts on Physiotherapy and Health Screening services as well as uniform and free onsite parking.
Independent hospitals are dedicated to finding the very best staff. This means searching for the most enthusiastic and motivated staff who are passionate about delivering excellent care to patients. The video below is an insight in working for an independent hospital
Spencer Private Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer. This position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring check.