Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer, Director of Operations/Deputy CEO & Commercial Director/SIRO
Location: Dover (ability to work from Home when required)
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 Dependant on experience.
Closing Date: 5th June 2020
Download: Click here
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
Interview Date: TBC
Qualifications and Experience:
- A graduate or have experience working in a fast-paced professional environment in a similar role.
- Proven previous experience as an EA.
- Previous work experience of working for Director/Chief Executive Officer level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office e.g... Word/Excel, Mail Merge, E-Mail, Internet, Power Point.
- Excellent typing skills and, high level of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Healthcare background.
- Exceptional organisational and administration skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Awareness and understanding of the importance of confidentiality.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Able to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines.
- Travel between our three sites for meetings as and when required.
- Driving license and own car.
- Ability to work from home as required.
To discuss this opportunity, or to arrange an informal visit, please contact: Korron Spence, Director of Operations & Deputy CEO on 07851 248577
How to apply:
We regret that CVs are not accepted for any of our roles, for an application pack please download the above file. If you are using an iPad or iPhone you will need to download an app for opening zip files.
Alternatively, please contact Sarah Washington, HR Assistant on 07851 255286, or
Previous applicants need not apply.
Spencer Private Hospitals recognise and value all of their staff and are committed to developing a well-trained and flexible workforce. As an Investors in People accredited organisation, you can expect a generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service, company contribution pension scheme,family and friends discounts on Physiotherapy and Health Screening services as well as uniform and free onsite parking.
Independent hospitals are dedicated to finding the very best staff. This means searching for the most enthusiastic and motivated staff who are passionate about delivering excellent care to patients. The video below is an insight in working for an independent hospital
Spencer Private Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer. This position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring check.
Note to Agencies
Spencer Private Hospitals does not accept speculative CVs. We will only review completed application forms for an advertised post. Any unsolicited CVs received will be treated as the property of Spencer Private Hospitals and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be considered null and void.
Please do not send CVs unless explicitly requested by Spencer Private Hospitals to do so in respect of a specific vacancy. Spencer Private Hospitals will not recognise any CV submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any employee at Spencer Private Hospitals, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Receipt of unsolicited CVs does not imply an introduction to Spencer Private Hospitals and will be considered property of Spencer Private Hospitals.
If two or more agencies submit a CV for the same applicant and the same role any payment will be deemed to be with the original submission based upon the time the email is received by Spencer Private Hospitals.