IT Incident & Service Technician - Across all sites
Location: Across all our sites
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Closing Date: 13th September 2019
Download: Click here
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
Interview Date: W/C 01/10/2019
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working within an ITIL Service Support Environment
- Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent) Grade C or above
- Proven experience in IT Operations, Service Desk and Incident Management
- Proven experience within a Medical Administration Environment
- Experience of working in a Microsoft IT Environment
- Good communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Detail orientated, Organised/Methodical
- Ability to work independently as well as being a Team Player
- Able to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
- Self motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
To discuss this opportunity, or to arrange an informal visit, please contact:
Steve Barrett, Head of IT, on 01304 222663
How to apply:
We regret that CVs are not accepted for any of our roles, for an application pack please download the above file. If you are using an iPad or iPhone you will need to download an app for opening zip files.
Alternatively, please contact Sarah Washington, HR Assistant
Telephone: 01304 222690 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous applicants need not apply.
Spencer Private Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer. This position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring check.
Spencer Private Hospitals recognise and value all of their staff and are committed to developing a well-trained and flexible workforce. As an Investors in People accredited organisation, you can expect a generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service, company contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, my work offers scheme, family and friends discounts on Physiotherapy and Health Screening services as well as uniform and free onsite parking.
Independent hospitals are dedicated to finding the very best staff. This means searching for the most enthusiastic and motivated staff who are passionate about delivering excellent care to patients. The video below is an insight in working for an independent hospital.