Salary: £16,822 per Annum
Closing Date: 22nd August 2019
Download: Click here
Full Time: 37.5 hours over a 7 day working rota
Interview Date: 2nd September 2019
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience of working with the public both over the phone and face to face
- Experience of booking appointments
- Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent) Grade C or above
- Outstanding communication skills
- Polite and confidential telephone manner
- Organised and methodical
- Team player as well as being able to act on own initiative
- Proven track record of delivering service beyond all expectations
- Good working knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook
- Ability to travel between sites
How to apply:
We regret that CVs are not accepted for any of our roles, for an application pack please download the above file. If you are using an iPad or iPhone you will need to download an app for opening zip files.
To discuss this opportunity, or to arrange an informal visit, please contact:
Sarah Washington, HR Assistant on 01304 222690 or
Previous applicants need not apply.
Spencer Private Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer. This position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring check
Spencer Private Hospitals recognise and value all of their staff and are committed to developing a well-trained and flexible workforce. As an Investors in People accredited organisation, you can expect a generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service, company contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, my work offers scheme, family and friends discounts on Physiotherapy and Health Screening services as well as uniform and free onsite parking
Independent hospitals are dedicated to finding the very best staff. This means searching for the most enthusiastic and motivated staff who are passionate about delivering excellent care to patients. The video below is an insight in working for an independent hospital.