Pre-Assessment Staff Nurse OPD (Margate)
Salary: Dependent on experience
Closing Date: 10 January 2019
Download: Click here
Part Time: 22.5 hours per week over a 7 day working rota
Interview Date: TBC
Qualifications and Experience
- Registered Nurse 1st level.
- Evidence of continual professional development.
- Maths & English (GCSE or equivalent) grade C or above.
- Proven experience in surgical ward/outpatients environment with a broad knowledge and understanding of specialist surgical procedures .
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Practical Pre-assessment knowledge & skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Good working knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Good time Management skills
- Venepuncture, perform ECG’s and relevant swabs.
- Committed to providing a quality clinical service
To discuss this opportunity, or to arrange an informal visit, please contact:
Carolyn Flegg on 01843 234569.
Spencer Private Hospitals recognise and value all of their staff and are committed to developing a well-trained and flexible workforce. As an Investors in People accredited organisation, you can expect a generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service, company contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, my work offers scheme, family and friends discounts on Physiotherapy and Health Screening services as well as uniform and free onsite parking.
Independent hospitals are dedicated to finding the very best staff. This means searching for the most enthusiastic and motivated staff who are passionate about delivering excellent care to patients. The video below is an insight in working for an independent hospital
How to apply:
We regret that CVs are not accepted for any of our roles, for an application pack please download the above file. If you are using an iPad or iPhone you will need to download an app for opening zip files.
Alternatively, please contact Sarah Washington, HR Assistant
Telephone: 01304 222690
Spencer Private Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer. This position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring check