Pre-Assessment Staff Nurse (Margate)
Salary: Dependent on experience
Closing Date: 20 February 2018
Download: Click here
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
Interview Date: 28 February 2018
Qualifications and Experience
- Registered Nurse 1st Level
- Minimum 3 years post-registration/equivalent experience
- Evidence of continual professional development
- Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent) grade C or above
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a surgical ward/outpatient environment with a broad knowledge and understanding of specialist surgical procedures
- Practical pre-assessment knowledge & skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to providing a quality clinical service
To discuss this opportunity, or to arrange an informal visit, please contact:
Carolyn Flegg, Outpatients Manager on 01843 234569
How to apply:
We regret that CVs are not accepted for any of our roles, for an application pack please download the above file. If you are using an iPad or iPhone you will need to download an app for opening zip files.
Alternatively, please contact Carina Pieries, HR Assistant:
Telephone: 01304 222687
Previous applicants need not apply.
Spencer Private Hospitals recognise and value all of their staff and are committed to developing a well-trained and flexible workforce. As an Investors in People accredited organisation, you can expect a generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service, company contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, my work offers scheme, family and friends discounts on Physiotherapy and Health Screening services as well as uniform and free onsite parking.
Independent hospitals are dedicated to finding the very best staff. This means searching for the most enthusiastic and motivated staff who are passionate about delivering excellent care to patients. The video below is an insight in working for an independent hospital
Spencer Private Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer. This position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring check.