Salary: £8.78 per Hour
Closing Date: 23rd October 2018
Download: Click here
Full Time: 37.5 hours over a 7 day working rota, Shifts run between 7am - 9pm
Interview Date: TBC
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience of working in medical administartion
- Experience of booking appointments
- Customer service background
- Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent) Grade C or above
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proven track record of delivering service beyond all expectations
- Excellent IT skills (Email, Internet, Microsoft Applications)
- Ability to travel between sites
How to apply:
We regret that CVs are not accepted for any of our roles, for an application pack please download the above file. If you are using an iPad or iPhone you will need to download an app for opening zip files.
Alternatively, please contact Sarah Washington, HR Assistant on 01304 222690, or
Previous applicants need not apply.
Spencer Private Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer. This position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring check
Spencer Private Hospitals recognise and value all of their staff and are committed to developing a well-trained and flexible workforce. As an Investors in People accredited organisation, you can expect a generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service, company contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, my work offers scheme, family and friends discounts on Physiotherapy and Health Screening services as well as uniform and free onsite parking
Independent hospitals are dedicated to finding the very best staff. This means searching for the most enthusiastic and motivated staff who are passionate about delivering excellent care to patients. The video below is an insight in working for an independent hospital.