Outpatients Staff Nurse (Margate)
Salary: Dependent on experience
Closing Date: Ongoing
Download: Click here
PartTime: 30 hours per week over 7 day working rota
Interview Date: TBC
Qualifications and Experience
- Registered Nurse 1st level
- Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent) grade C or above
- Evidence of continual professional development
- Experience within the outpatients department and in a surgical/ medical environment with a knowledge and understanding of surgical/medical procedures
- Committed to providing a high quality clinical service.
- Ability to work independently as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To discuss this opportunity, or to arrange an informal visit, please contact:
Carolyn Flegg, Outpatients Manager on 01843 234569
How to apply:
We regret that CVs are not accepted for any of our roles, for an application pack please download the above file. If you are using an iPad or iPhone you will need to download an app for opening zip files.
Alternatively, please contact Sarah Washington, HR Assistant on 01304 222690, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous applicants need not apply.
Spencer Private Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer. This position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring check.
Spencer Private Hospitals recognise and value all of their staff and are committed to developing a well-trained and flexible workforce. As an Investors in People accredited organisation, you can expect a generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service, company contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, my work offers scheme, family and friends discounts on Physiotherapy and Health Screening services as well as uniform and free onsite parking.
Independent hospitals are dedicated to finding the very best staff. This means searching for the most enthusiastic and motivated staff who are passionate about delivering excellent care to patients. The video below is an insight in working for an independent hospital.