Staff Nurse Ward Ashford x 2
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Closing Date: On-going
Download: Click here
Full time – 37.5 hours per week over a 7 day working rota - internal rotation over Day and Night shifts
Interview Date – TBC
Qualifications and Experience
- Registered Nurse 1st Level
- Evidence of continual professional development
- Experience in a surgical/medical environment with a knowledge and understanding of surgical/medical procedures
- Delivery of evidence based practice
- Demonstrates a patient focus approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Committed to providing a quality clinical service
- Commitment to professional development
To discuss this opportunity, or to arrange an informal visit, please contact: Jo Frost, Matron on 01233 651821
How to apply:
We regret that CVs are not accepted for any of our roles, for an application pack please download the above file. If you are using an iPad or iPhone you will need to download an app for opening zip files.
Alternatively, please contact Sarah Washington, HR Assistant on 01304 222690, or
Previous Applicants Need Not Apply
Spencer Private Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer. This position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring check
Spencer Private Hospitals recognise and value all of their staff and are committed to developing a well-trained and flexible workforce. As an Investors in People accredited organisation, you can expect a generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service, company contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, my work offers scheme, family and friends discounts on Physiotherapy and Health Screening services as well as uniform and free onsite parking.
Independent hospitals are dedicated to finding the very best staff. This means searching for the most enthusiastic and motivated staff who are passionate about delivering excellent care to patients. The video below is an insight in working for an independent hospital.