Staff Nurse x 2 - Ward Margate
Salary: Salary dependent upon experience
Closing Date: Ongoing
Download: Click here
Part Time: 22.5 and 30 hours per week positions available
Interview Date: TBC
Qualifications and Experience
- Registered Nurse 1st Level
- Evidence of continual professional development
- Experience in a surgical/medical environment with a knowledge and understanding of surgical/medical procedures
- Demonstrates a patient focus approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Committed to providing a quality clinical service
To discuss these opportunities, or to arrange an informal visit, please contact:
Eli Jarrett, Ward Sister on 01843 235012
How to apply:
We regret that CVs are not accepted for any of our roles, for an application pack please download the above file. If you are using an iPad or iPhone you will need to download an app for opening zip files.
Alternatively, please contact Carina Pieries, Senior HR Assistant on 01304 222687, or
Previous applicants need not apply.
Spencer Private Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer. This position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring check
Spencer Private Hospitals recognise and value all of their staff and are committed to developing a well-trained and flexible workforce. As an Investors in People accredited organisation, you can expect a generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service, company contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, my work offers scheme, family and friends discounts on Physiotherapy and Health Screening services as well as uniform and free onsite parking
Independent hospitals are dedicated to finding the very best staff. This means searching for the most enthusiastic and motivated staff who are passionate about delivering excellent care to patients. The video below is an insight in working for an independent hospital.