The revolutionary 3D-lipo treatment that successfully targets fat, cellulite and skin tightening, is now available at Spencer Private Hospitals.
3D-lipo is an amazing alternative to liposuction offering a powerful new dimension in non-surgical fat removal.
The treatment is pain free with instant results and no down time – a HUGE hit with celebrities who choose the non- surgical 3D-lipo rather than go under the knife.
3D-Lipo combines ultrasound for fat reduction, radio frequency for skin tightening and vacuum rollering to reduce cellulite and improve overall skin tone.
Industry professionals describe 3D-Lipo as a safe, pain free and less invasive procedure.
Summary of treatments
- Cryolipolysis is a treatment for stubborn packets of fat. Works well on superficial fat. Benefits clients looking for body sculpting.
- Cavitation is a treatment for deeper fat. Larger clients with at least 3cm of fat looking for inch loss treatments. Works well on abdomen, flanks, legs and buttocks
- Radio Frequency Skin tightening and fat ‘melting’. 4 pixel hand piece works well on facial skin tightening and skin tightening on the body after cavitation. 6 pixel hand piece beneficial for a thinner fat layer for smoothing and skin tightening.
- 3D Dermology Lymphatic drainage, increase in blood circulation and smoothing of cellulite. Beneficial after all 3D-Lipo applications to improve the appearance of the skin and smoothness of cellulite.
Before and After Results
Depending on the area to be treated, the price is from £99.00 to £120.00 payable on the day of each treatment. The course is recommended for 8 weeks.
Click here to see what the likes of Lord Sugar, Coleen Rooney and the stars of TOWIE are saying about 3D Lipo.
Please note. These treatments are not suitable for individuals with the following conditions.
- Pregnancy, recent pregnancy or breast feeding
- Heart conditions including pacemaker
- Thrombosis or thrombophlebitis
- Anticoagulant medication
- History of cancer
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Auto immune conditions