On arrival at the hospital
• Please report to the reception of Spencer Private Hospital.
• A nurse will check your details, blood pressure, and pulse. If you are allergic to anything (such as medicine, latex, plasters), please tell the nurse.
• Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have.
• You will have the test you will be undergoing explained to you during your admission. You will then be asked to sign a consent form.
• You do not need to change but should remove your coat or jacket.
• You will be asked to remove any spectacles, contact lenses, tongue studs, and dentures (if you have them).
• A nurse will stay with you throughout the examination.