Any further questions?
Please phone the Spencer Private Hospital ward 01843 234555 if you have any other questions
Any complaints, comments, concerns, or compliments
A questionnaire is available to you should you wish to offer comments or suggestions relating to your stay with us. All comments good or bad are taken seriously and Spencer Private Hospitals has a formal procedure for dealing with the information that you give us. A member of the Senior Management Team is always available to see you.
- We have a formal procedure for investigating and reporting complaints. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of your stay with us please ask to speak to the Ward Manager.
- If you wish to formally complain about any aspect of your care, please write to Lynn Orrin, Hospital Manager at Spencer Private Hospitals.
- Should your complaint not be satisfied.
- If your care is funded by NHS you should complain to the Clinical Commissioning Group using its complaints procedure.
- If you are not happy with this reply you can ask the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman.
Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
Further information can be found at their website at www.ombudsman.org.uk
If your care is privately funded and you are not satisfied with the reply from the Hospital Manager you can contact ISCAS the Independent Sector Complaints Adjudication Service on the Association of Independent Healthcare Organisations website - www.independenthealthcare.org.uk