What happens during Shockwave Therapy Sessions?
During Shockwave Therapy session, high energy pulses are sent into the tissues of the body which results to beneficial effects such as tissue neovascularisation, reversal of chronic inflammation, activation of new tissue growth and pain reduction.
The Shockwave is felt as pulses that are a little bit painful and uncomfortable. We offer a unique expulse soft shockwave which is more comfortable, less painful and friendlier for the patient than comparative shockwave systems.
Conditions Indicated for Shockwave Therapy
- Plantar Fascilitis (heel spur)
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Tennis and Golfers Elbow
- Proximal Hamstring Tendinopathy
- Calcific Tendonitis of the shoulder
- Patella Tendinopathy (Jumpers Knee)
- Greater Trochantenc Pain Syndrome
- Medical Tibial Periostitis (Shin Splints).