Lynn Orrin MA (Business Management), RN Dip, IOSH
Hospital DirectorLynn joined Spencer Private Hospitals when it opened in 1998 having spent 16 years in a number of Senior Nursing positions working within East Kent Hospitals Foundation Trust. Lynn initially joined the organisation as the Out Patient Services Manager and was promoted to the position of Matron in 2002. In 2011 Lynn was appointed as Hospital Director and is the Registered Manager under Care Quality Commission requirements and the Responsible Officer for Controlled Drugs (CD’s)
|Job Title:||Hospital Director|
|Qualifications:||MA (Business Management), RN Dip, IOSH|
Since completing her nursing qualifications in 1983 Lynn has continued with her professional development by achieving the following qualifications:
- MA in Business Management
- Diploma in Management Studies (With Distinction)
- Diploma of Higher Education In Professional Practice (Nursing)
- ISOH Managing Safely
- ENB R26 Women’s Health Care Gynaecology
- ENB 998 Teaching and Assessing In Clinical Practice.
Lynn is also a trained auditor in ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems and ISO14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
Lynn’s priority is ensuring the organisation provides safe, effective, high quality care with a strong focus on continuous quality improvement and is a member of a number of working groups responsible for reviewing standards within the Independent Sector.
- Membership of the PHIN Staffing, Skills and Training Working Group tasked with reviewing and developing safe staffing systems to be used within the Independent Sector.
- Membership of the IHAS Cosmetic Working Group with a responsibility of instigating standard setting for self-regulation within the UK Independent Sector.
- Membership of the IHAS Patient Experience, Safety and Quality Group with a responsibility of quality standard setting within the UK Independent Sector.