Established in 1998, we are one of East Kent's leading independent physiotherapy service providers. Our range of physiotherapy services at Spencer Private Hospitals include pre and post-operative physiotherapy, sports injury management, knee, hip, spinal or any post op orthopaedic rehabilitation and Acupuncture.
Our professional team who are are chartered and registered with The Health and Care Professions Council, take the time to carefully evaluate your condition and customise a rehabilitation plan. We will provide you with the treatment and care options that best fit your lifestyle and your goals.
We provide a rapid and accurate diagnosis of musculoskeletal conditions to enable the best treatment of the problem and any underlying cause.
- Immediate access to the clinics - no long waiting list
- Well experienced Specialist physiotherapists - so you are in good hands
- Close contact with consultants and local GPs - therefore appropriate referral pathways
- We work with all the major insurance companies
- We also offer self referral system - which doesn't require a referral letter to see a physiotherapist
What should I expect on my first visit:
Your physiotherapist will confirm your personal details with you to make sure that what is recorded is correct, once complete they will then discuss your problem, assess your condition/problem and then formulate a diagnosis. A treatment plan will then be carefully designed to suit your needs.
We also believe in educating the patient about their condition and offering a home exercise regime along with follow up sessions with your physiotherapist. This helps empower the patient to self manage at home with the knowledge and information about their condition.
What we treat:
All our physiotherapists are highly trained and able to help if you are affected by any injury, postural conditions or problems, joint dysfunction and illness or disability using different treatment methods such as movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice.
The common conditions we treat include:
- Sports injuries
- Back, neck or any spinal pains
- Nerve impingement or entrapment
- Soft tissue related injuries or tendinopathy / tendonitis
- Reconstructive orthopaedic surgery or joint replacements
- Knee and foot surgery
- Joint stiffness or poor mobility
- Acute or chronic joint pain
- Postural dysfunction
- Old recurrent and work related injuries
- Post fracture/ dislocation physiotherapy management
- Medico-legal / whiplash related injuries
What physiotherapy treatments are available:
- Manual therapy (joint mobilisations)
- Myofascial release technique
- Therapeutic excercises
- Function retraining
- Work ergonomics
- Shockwave therapy
We offer competitive rates if you are self paying or insured. We are registered with all major insurance companies. For self funding patients no referral is necessary.
Physiotherapy Price Increase for Self-Funding Patients for Outpatient Appointments and Consumable Items coming in to effect on the 1st October 2016.
- New Outpatient appointments £58.00.
- Follow Up Outpatient appointments £46.00.
- Shockwave Therapy £100 per session or book 4 Treatment sessions in advance and pay £300.00.
For Insured patients you will require a letter of referral from you GP or consultant, and to obtain authorisation from your Insurer.
Please telephone 01843 234 555 to make an appointment at Margate. To book an appointment at Ashford please call 01233 616 201. For more information you can download our leaflet by clicking here