Healthcare Assistant - Ward x 2
Salary: Dependent on experience
Closing Date: 13th March 2020
Download: Click here
Full Time Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Interview Date - 31st March 2020
Qualifications and Experience
- Evidence of Healthcare experience
- Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent) Grade C or above
- Experience in the provision of care
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to problem solve
- Able to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to recognise and report situations affecting patient care
- Caring and friendly personality
- Able to cope under pressure
- Committed to providing quality patient care
- Flexible working patterns to meet the service needs, which will include weekend and evening work.
To discuss this opportunity, or to arrange an informal visit, please contact: Jo Frost, Matron on 01233 651821
Spencer Private Hospitals recognise and value all of their staff and are committed to developing a well-trained and flexible workforce. As an Investors in People accredited organisation, you can expect a generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service, company contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, my work offers scheme, family and friends discounts on Physiotherapy and Health Screening services as well as uniform and free onsite parking.
Independent hospitals are dedicated to finding the very best staff. This means searching for the most enthusiastic and motivated staff who are passionate about delivering excellent care to patients. The video below is an insight in working for an independent hospital.
How to apply:
We regret that CVs are not accepted for any of our roles, for an application pack please download the above file. If you are using an iPad or iPhone you will need to download an app for opening zip files.
Alternatively, please contact Sarah Washington, HR Assistant
Telephone: 01304 222690
Previous applicants for this specific role need not apply.
Spencer Private Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer. This position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring check