Self-employed Health Care Assistant OPD Canterbury
Salary: Self-employed hourly rate applies
Closing Date: 17th September 2019
Download: Click here
Interview Date – Week Commencing 23rd September 2019
Qualifications and Experience
- NVQ II in Healthcare or equivalent experience
- Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent) Grade C or above
- Previous experience in an acute hospital setting
- Demonstrable experience of patient centred care
- Previous experience liaising with clients and other members of a multi disciplinary team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team work and organisational skills
To discuss this opportunity, or to arrange an informal visit, please contact: Jo Frost, Matron Outpatients Department on 01233 651821
How to apply:
We regret that CVs are not accepted for any of our roles, for an application pack please download the above file. If you are using an iPad or iPhone you will need to download an app for opening zip files.
Alternatively, please contact Sarah Washington, HR Assistant on 01304 222690, or
Previous applicants need not apply.
Spencer Private Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer. This position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring check
Spencer Private Hospitals recognise and value all of their staff and are committed to developing a well-trained and flexible workforce. As an Investors in People accredited organisation, you can expect a generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service, company contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, my work offers scheme, family and friends discounts on Physiotherapy and Health Screening services as well as uniform and free onsite parking.
Independent hospitals are dedicated to finding the very best staff. This means searching for the most enthusiastic and motivated staff who are passionate about delivering excellent care to patients. The video below is an insight in working for an independent hospital.