Salary: Dependent upon experience
Closing Date: Ongoing
Download: Click here
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week over a 7 day working rota
Interview Dates: TBC
Qualifications and Experience
- Registered Nurse 1st Level
- Evidence of Continual Professional Development
- Teaching and Assessing Course or Equivalent
- Ability to audit/benchmark
- Ability to manage staff
- Proven record of post registration/equivalent experience in an acute nursing setting.
- Knowledge of compliance with CQC regulations
- Excellent employee relations track record
- Track record of ability to implement change
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Able to cope under pressure
- Supportive to staff and committed to staff development
- Up to date knowledge of professional nursing issues (revalidation) within specialist field
To discuss these opportunities, or to arrange an informal visit, please contact:
Liz Justice, Matron on 01843 235012
How to apply:
We regret that CVs are not accepted for any of our roles, for an application pack please download the above file. If you are using an iPad or iPhone you will need to download an app for opening zip files.
Alternatively, please contact Sarah Washington, HR Assistant on 01304 222690, or
Previous applicants need not apply.
Spencer Private Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer. This position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring check
Spencer Private Hospitals recognise and value all of their staff and are committed to developing a well-trained and flexible workforce. As an Investors in People accredited organisation, you can expect a generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service, company contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, my work offers scheme, family and friends discounts on Physiotherapy and Health Screening services as well as uniform and free onsite parking
Independent hospitals are dedicated to finding the very best staff. This means searching for the most enthusiastic and motivated staff who are passionate about delivering excellent care to patients. The video below is an insight in working for an independent hospital.