On arrival at the hospital
- Please report to the reception of Spencer Private Hospital.
- You will then be taken to the ward.
- A nurse will check your details, blood pressure, and pulse. If you are allergic to anything (such as medicine, latex, plasters), please tell the nurse.
- Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have.
- You will have the test explained to you during your admission. You will then be asked to sign a consent form.
- You will need to remove all your clothes and put on a hospital gown and dignity shorts.
- You will be asked to remove any spectacles, contact lenses, tongue studs, and dentures (if you have them).
- A nurse will stay with you throughout the examination.